- Banner Position Number: R10388
- PositionTitle: DNA Analyst Level I - Forensic Science Center
- Classification Title: MURC-Biological Technicians
- Department: SOM-Forensic Science - RC5500
- Location: MUSOM - MU School of Medicine
- Salary: $36,000-$40,000/year
A DNA Analyst Level I must successfully complete the six-month (minimum) training program/probation period in order to achieve the status of a DNA Analyst Level I. A DNA Analyst Level I conducts analysis on samples submitted for DNA identification at an entry level according to established protocol. He/she produces detailed accurate reports of results and conclusions. A DNA Analyst Level I follows all laboratory policies and practices in accordance with federal standards.
- Master’s degree in forensic science, biology, chemistry or a forensic related science including course work in areas of genetics, biochemistry, molecular biology, legal issues and statistics.
- A minimum six months experience in DNA analysis including operation of complex laboratory instrumentation and laboratory methods.
Posting Number: MR0052
Open Until Filled: Yes
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
1. * How did you hear about this employment opportunity?
- Public Job Posting
- Internal Job Posting
- Agency Referral
- Personal Referral
- Cover Letter
- List of Three References w/contact information.