- Search Number: MURC523
- Position Title: DNA Analyst - Level 1 or 2, Forensic Science (2 positions available)
- Location: Forensic Science Center
- Position Type: Full-time position
- Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
Master's degree in Forensic Science, Biology, Chemistry or a Forensic related science including course work in areas of genetics, biochemistry, molecular biology, legal issues and statistics. Minimum of six months up to two years experience in either DNA analysis including operation of complex laboratory instrumentation and laboratory methods or complex forensic DNA analysis including operation of complex laboratory instrumentation/equipment.
Conduct DNA analysis and data interpretation in accordance to established procedures and protocols; organize and maintain detailed records relating to all aspects of laboratory operation; attend required meetings and participate on committees as directed; participate in the continuing education program; perform related work as required.
- Submit resume and three references to:
- Forensic DNA Analyst Search Committee
- Attn: Jan Weece
- 1401 Forensic Science Drive
- Huntington, WV 25701
- Deadline for applications: Position is open until filled.
- Date Published: 04/22/2010
- Background Check Required: YES